“A must-have guide book for small to medium businesses…”
Written specifically for owners of small businesses, Getting Down to Business provides everything you need to know to grow your business with confidence and realise your ambitions.
By following the suggestions in this book you will be able to:
- Establish your goal and develop a step-by-step action plan to achieve it
- Find and satisfy the customers who will truly value what you offer
- Set up the systems to run your business smoothly and efficiently as you grow
- Achieve the returns your intelligence, talent and effort deserve
- Have fun and enjoy running your own business!
‘This is a must-have guide book for small to medium businesses. It provides a comprehensive, but easy-to-follow and very practical framework to identifying your strengths and weaknesses as a business. It demonstrates how to work with them to grow to your full potential and reach your goals.” Marianne Henio, art historian, writer and critic.
“Just what you would expect from Doug and Matthew – a no-nonsense, practical, and down-to-earth book that distils their combined experience of dealing with the SME business sector. An excellent book, well worth reading and, more importantly, implementing!“ Peter Roper, award–winning speaker, best-selling author and business strategist.
For international purchases vie Amazon.com, please click on the link below.